Photos and News
The mission of The Sustainable Living Foundation is to inspire kids to BE FIT, CREATE ART AND HELP OTHERS. These photos reflect our mission.
We would like to thank all our photographers in 2018 for supplying such beautiful works of art! They are: Mike Clark (videos) nephew of Bill and Ellen Clark; Ed Seaman, St. Francis Parent; Amy Shohet, West Valley Track Club
Author Tris O’Kane visited Makumbi Orphanage and spent some time with the children and the staff and toured the facility.
Enjoy her beautiful photos from her visit.
In the Press for 2019
- It’s the Year of the Warthog at the 20th Annual Run for Zimbabwe Orphans and Fair
Written by Colton Colonna, The Valley Catholic – March 5, 2019
- Poetry Slam at the Linden Tree Bookstore
In the Press for 2018
- Zimbabwe Run’s African Art Contest dedicated to Jones
Los Altos Town Crier Staff – Town Crier Staff Report, February 28, 2018
- The 19th Annual Run for Zimbabwe Orphans and Fair
By The Valley Catholic, March 5, 2018
- Volunteer work stokes young graduate’s interest in global causes
By Apala Egan, Special to the Town Crier, October 17, 2018